Make warm, tasty and nutrition-loaded soup for yourself. You might want to keep them in the fridge and warm them up whenever you need some comfort food.
Sweet Potato Soup
Ingredients: desired amount of sweet potato, 1/2 onion, 3 cups of vegetable broth, 300ml milk, Camembert cheese, extra virgin olive oil, a little salt
How to make:
1. Wash sweet potatoes and boil them or wrap them in foil and cook them in an oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. If you soak sweet potatoes in salted water and then boil them, they will taste sweeter.
2. Make sweet potato chips in advance. Thinly slice the sweet potatoes, soak them in water enough to remove the starch, drain the water, and bake them in an oven preheated to 190°C for 10 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and stir-fry shredded onions, then add boiled sweet potatoes and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
4. When the soup in step 3 boils, grind it finely with a blender, then add milk to adjust the concentration and season with salt.
5. Just before serving, put sweet potato chips and Camembert cheese on the 4th place.
Ingredients: Desired amount of Kabocha pumpkin, 1/2 carrot, 1/4 onion, 3 cups vegetable broth, 300ml milk, bacon, roasted pumpkin seeds, extra virgin olive oil, butter, salt and pepper powder
How to make:
1. After removing the seeds, prepare the Kabocha pumpkin by steaming it with the skin or by cooking it in the microwave for 10-15 minutes. Cut carrots into appropriate sizes and boil them in water.
2. Heat butter in a pan and add a little olive oil. Add sliced onion and bacon and stir-fry, then add cooked Kabocha pumpkin and carrot of step 1.
3. Add vegetable broth to step 2 and when it boils, grind it finely with a blender, then add milk to adjust the desired consistency. Lastly, season with salt and pepper and serve with roasted pumpkin seeds.
Tomato Chili Soup
Ingredients: desired amount of tomato, 1/4 onion, 1 garlic clove, 1 cup of vegetable broth, 1 teaspoonful of chili powder, 1 teaspoonful of cumin powder, a little salt, pepper powder, Emmental cheese, basil, extra virgin olive oil
How to make:
1. Put olive oil in a heated pan, add onion, garlic, chili, and cumin powder and stir-fry slowly over low heat to thicken the aroma.
2. Add tomato and vegetable broth to step 1 and boil. Season with salt and pepper and grind finely with a blender.
3. Just before serving, put pieces of Enmental cheese and basil.
Share this post
- Tags: asian beauty, asian cosmetics, Asian life style, jbeauty, Kabocha soup, kbeauty, Sweet Potato Soup, Tomato Chili Soup